A true fat kid has experienced all 10 of these things. A chubby kid scores a 5 out of 10. A skinny kid will deny even knowing what cake is. Decide whether each statement is true or false for your lifestyle – then count up the number of true answers and vote in the poll below!
- Eating cake over a sink means there are no calories – and it is much more delicious.
- Taco Bell tastes so much better at 1 a.m.
- Ordering two meals so you can have a “buffet” is a real thing. (Even better to skip the entree and order 3 appetizers…buffet baby!)
- Leftovers rarely make it to the next day – that 1 a.m. mealtime is calling your name. (See #2.)
- Pants shrink in the closet.
- Pants shrink in the dryer.
- Pants shrink just by being pants.
- There is never enough cheese on a pizza. More cheese please, sir!
- Walking around the house for 10 minutes is exercise for that cookie on the counter that will be eaten.
- Even within the same brand of clothing, you will have a variety of different sized pants. We don’t know why. We blame it on cake delirium suffered by the clothing manufacturers.
I also tweet like a bird on Twitter @HeatherKeet
Lola and I opened a store so we can sell our funniest blog sayings on cool stuff. Check it out at Shank You Very Much