Remember how a few months back I electrocuted myself by unplugging my computer and earned the nickname Sparky, thanks to the Hubster and his quick wit?
Today I was hanging out at the stove, cooking some lunch, and I decided I needed more light. I reach up to the above stove switch and flip it, only to see a huge spark of light with a loud pop noise. And tingling in my fingertips.
So smart little me steps back and looks around. All the kitchen appliances are out of power.
Fuck you, electricity. And fuck you, house. I’ve had enough of both of you.
I’m blaming this on the Hubster. Yesterday he purchased a new surge protector for the laundry room and he said he had to get the “better one” because Sparky would be operating the item.
He totally jinxed me.