Apparently my head isn’t big enough since it was able to grow just a bit more after being nominated for this award. Now, this award isn’t actually voted on by a committee, but it is picked out by someone who loves what you do. Also, I get to answer questions and you could learn something new about me.
THE BRILLIANT BLOGGER AWARD
The Brilliant Blogger Award is here to celebrate all the bloggers out there that make you go ‘WOW, Oooohhhh, and Aaahhhhhh’. It’s for the bloggers that make you feel all warm and fuzzy, the ones that make you read every word they have written, and for the ones that have you snorting out your morning tea with all the giggles.
Got a few names in mind? Ok, so let’s go… because you’ve been nominated!
QUESTIONS FOR YOU
1. Are you a full or part-time blogger?
I am full-time, though I also dabble in designs for my online store. I also spend time thinking about cake and journeying to Taco Bell for midnight snacks.
2. What’s your favourite thing to blog/vlog about?
Life. I spend half my day trying to stay alive, and the other half keeping Lola the English bulldog alive.
3. What’s the best part of being a blogger?
Sharing my thoughts with the world. I’m not sure if the world was really ready for it, but it’s too late to turn back now!
4. How does blogging make you feel?
Ugh, feelings. 50% happy, 50% nervous, and about 68.5% hungry.
5. You’re stranded on a desert island with your blogging pals, help is on the way but don’t expect to see the rescue party for at least a week. What will you blog about first!? (Magically, you have unlimited battery and wi-fi on your phone)
I will use my blog as a complaint board to talk about the lack of cake, Taco Bell, and proper showering facilities. I will probably also write an entire movie series on sharks eating humans as my idiot friends play in the ocean while waiting to be rescued.
Share a link to your first blog post: Fearful glances…
Share a link to your current favorite blog post: 5 reasons to love spring… or loathe its very existence with all of your being!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog – Heather, Shank You Very Much
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog – Annette, 3 Little Buttons
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate 5-10 brilliant bloggers & and let them know they are up next.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice (or copy the ones up there).
- Share a link to your 1st ever blog post & your favourite one.
DaddyPoppins – he had this coming for tagging me in a few blog games!
Blog of Dad – he has just joined the robot vacuum family. Come on robot uprising!
Old House in the Shires – her dog Dottie is living the dream! She’s Lola approved.
Musings of a Tired Mummy – she’s in dire need of a nap.
Burnished Chaos – she’s trying to make life beautiful.