A true fat kid has experienced all 10 of these things. A chubby kid scores a 5 out of 10. A skinny kid will deny even knowing what cake is.
- Eating cake over a sink means there are no calories…and it is much more delicious.
- Taco Bell tastes so much better at 1 a.m.
- Ordering two meals so you can have a “buffet” is a real thing.
- Leftovers rarely make it to the next day; that 1 a.m. mealtime is calling our names. (See #2.)
- Pants shrink in the closet.
- Pants shrink in the dryer.
- Pants shrink just by being pants.
- There is never enough cheese on a pizza. More cheese please, sir!
- Walking around the house for 10 minutes is exercise for that cookie on the counter that will be eaten.
- Even within the same brand of clothing, you will have a variety of different sized pants. We don’t know why. We blame it on cake delirium suffered by the clothing manufacturers.
Check out my Facebook page @ShankYouVeryMuch
I also tweet like a bird on Twitter @HeatherKeet
You can also find me on Instagram @shankyouheather
Lola and I opened a store so we can hopefully cover the world in her Bulldog face, check it out at Shank You Very Much